Families & Schools of Discipleship Mission Team
The Principal will provide leadership and administration to motivate instructional and Support personnel, strive for superior performance and provide the best possible opportunities for student growth and development, both educationally and personally. The Principal provides the Catholic instructional leadership necessary for the school to grow as a faith learning community.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
“Embrace the mission and vision of the Catholic Diocese of Green Bay and work in accordance with Catholic Social Teachings and the moral and ethical values of the Catholic Church.”
- Master’s degree in Education and/or Administration; or working toward it
- Current administrative license or working toward an administrative license; submission to legal background check
- Teaching experience in a Catholic school
- Active participation in Foundational Catechetical Certification (FCC)
- Knowledge and implementation of relevant technology
- Practicing Catholic who attends Sunday Mass weekly, attends Holy Days liturgies observes Lenten practices, etc.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative and effective working relationships with others most especially with students and families engaged in our Catholic school.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing
- Lesson planning, student education, ability to assess student learning styles and assessment
These statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this job classification. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.