HS Teacher, English/Language Arts – Lourdes Academy, Oshkosh
Reports to: Principal, HS
Start Date: August 15, 2022al
Lourdes Academy Middle/High School has an opening for a computer science and Project Lead the Way (PLTW) teacher beginning with the 2022/2023 school year.
The teaching assignment will consist of sixth grade computer science, seventh and eighth grade PLTW along with high school Introduction to Computer Science (PLTW) and Computer Science Principles.
The incumbent in this position will partner with parents, teachers and administration to foster and promote student learning and moral development through the Green Bay Catholic Diocese curriculum.
This incumbent will have strong leadership skills, is an excellent communicator and can motivate and inspire children in a positive manner. Preference may be given to a practicing Catholic.
- Hold a bachelor's degree or better from an accredited college or university
- Computer Science or Technology teaching licensure required
- Experience and expertise in teaching technology and PLTW, preferred
- Be able to support, affirm, and uphold, by word or example, the teachings of the Catholic Church
- Have a passion and commitment for a faith-filled education
- Be able to clearly communicate orally and in writing
- Upon employment, be able to pass criminal background check
Interested candidates should submit letter of interest, resume, three letters of reference and transcripts through the